May Total Social Financing Growth Slowest in 22 Months
China’s total social financing growth dropped in May to the lowest in 22 months, reflecting a regulatory clampdown on off-balance sheet shadow loans to rein in financial risks.
Analysts attributed the sharp drop in the broad measure of credit and liquidity in the economy to the continuous control of non-standard credit business and the slowdown in infrastructure investments.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas