Boss of Shanghai Wealth Management Firm Vanishes
Several prominent banks and private investors have been left in the lurch since the boss of a licensed Shanghai wealth management firm disappeared early last week.
Zhu Yidong, chairman of the Fuxing Group (FX Group), which owns Yilong Wealth Management, has been missing since June 26. On that date he posted a message to social media saying that long-term interpersonal relationships are based on shared traits rather than repression and flattery.
- 1Renowned Stanford Physicist Shoucheng Zhang Dies at 55
- 2Why Former Australian Leader Believes China is About to Outflank Trump on Trade
- 3China: Meng Wanzhou is a Chinese Citizen
- 4Update: Huawei CFO Arrested for Allegedly Violating U.S. Sanctions on Iran
- 5Arrested Huawei Executive Reportedly Linked to Firm That Once Tried to Sell U.S. Goods to Iran
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas