For Bond Investors in China, It’s Not Easy Buying Green
* Supervision over the industry remains fragmented, with different standards applied to different bonds
* Issuers have a responsibility to tell investors how this debt can benefit the environment, but requirements differ by regulator and are usually lax or vague
(Beijing) — China might be racing ahead in issuing green bonds, but many investors in the environmentally friendly financial instruments might not know what they’re actually buying.
- 1 Own Goal? China Company Faces Massive Customer Refund If France Wins World Cup
- 2The World According to China’s No. 1 Travel Agent
- 3Opinion: How Did China Leapfrog Everyone in E-Commerce?
- 4 Biotech Firm BGI Denies Accusations of Property Development, Bribery
- 5China Urges American Companies to Help End Trade War
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas