Quick Take: Sinopec Unit Signs $1.06 Billion Contract with Kuwait Petroleum
Sinopec Oilfield Service Corp., the oilfield service arm of China’s state oil giant Sinopec, said a wholly owned subsidiary signed a $1.06 billion drilling equipment contract with a unit of Kuwait Petroleum Corp.
The value of the contract between Sinopec International Petroleum Service Corp. and Kuwait Oil Co. (KOC) is equivalent to more than 14% of Sinopec Oilfield Service’s 2017 revenue, according to the company.
- 1 Own Goal? China Company Faces Massive Customer Refund If France Wins World Cup
- 2HNA Unveils New Leadership Lineup After Death of Co-Chairman Wang
- 3Opinion: How Did China Leapfrog Everyone in E-Commerce?
- 4Debate Over China’s Fiscal Policy Heats Up as Growth Slows
- 5Luxury Brands Slash Price Tags in China
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas