Quick Take: Sinopec Unit Signs $1.06 Billion Contract with Kuwait Petroleum
Sinopec Oilfield Service Corp., the oilfield service arm of China’s state oil giant Sinopec, said a wholly owned subsidiary signed a $1.06 billion drilling equipment contract with a unit of Kuwait Petroleum Corp.
The value of the contract between Sinopec International Petroleum Service Corp. and Kuwait Oil Co. (KOC) is equivalent to more than 14% of Sinopec Oilfield Service’s 2017 revenue, according to the company.
- 1Opinion: Sacrificing Half the World’s People Undercuts ‘The Wandering Earth’s’ Humanistic Message
- 2Two Large Chinese Borrowers Are Said to Miss Bond Payments
- 3China Biz Roundup Podcast: Factory Inflation Stalls, iPhone Discounts, and Private Kindergarten Closures
- 4Holiday Spending Bodes Poorly for China’s Economy This Year
- 5Indebted Chinese Investment Firm Turns to Thai Conglomerate for New Co-Chairman
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas