Malaysia Tells Chinese Firm to Suspend Work on Rail Project
* The Chinese company was building a section of Malaysia’s 688-kilometer East Coast Rail Link
* It said the suspension will affect 2,250 local employees and hundreds of Malaysian suppliers and consultants
(Beijing) — China Communications Construction Co. Ltd. (CCCC), which was building a major section of the $20 billion East Coast Rail Link (ECRL) in Malaysia, said it has suspended the project at its client’s request.
- 1 Own Goal? China Company Faces Massive Customer Refund If France Wins World Cup
- 2HNA Unveils New Leadership Lineup After Death of Co-Chairman Wang
- 3Opinion: How Did China Leapfrog Everyone in E-Commerce?
- 4Debate Over China’s Fiscal Policy Heats Up as Growth Slows
- 5Luxury Brands Slash Price Tags in China
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas