China’s State Food Giant Names New Leader
China’s state-owned food conglomerate COFCO Corp. named Lu Jun, the head of the country’s grain stockpiling agency, as its new chairman, succeeding the retired Zhao Shuanglian.
The appointment was announced Monday at a COFCO executive meeting by Gao Xuanmin, vice minister of the Organization Department of the Communist Party’s Central Committee, which overseas government official and state company executive selection, according sources close to the matter.
- 1Renowned Stanford Physicist Shoucheng Zhang Dies at 55
- 2Why Former Australian Leader Believes China is About to Outflank Trump on Trade
- 3China: Meng Wanzhou is a Chinese Citizen
- 4Update: Huawei CFO Arrested for Allegedly Violating U.S. Sanctions on Iran
- 5Arrested Huawei Executive Reportedly Linked to Firm That Once Tried to Sell U.S. Goods to Iran
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas