China’s State Food Giant Names New Leader
China’s state-owned food conglomerate COFCO Corp. named Lu Jun, the head of the country’s grain stockpiling agency, as its new chairman, succeeding the retired Zhao Shuanglian.
The appointment was announced Monday at a COFCO executive meeting by Gao Xuanmin, vice minister of the Organization Department of the Communist Party’s Central Committee, which overseas government official and state company executive selection, according sources close to the matter.
- 1 Own Goal? China Company Faces Massive Customer Refund If France Wins World Cup
- 2HNA Unveils New Leadership Lineup After Death of Co-Chairman Wang
- 3Opinion: How Did China Leapfrog Everyone in E-Commerce?
- 4Luxury Brands Slash Price Tags in China
- 5Debate Over China’s Fiscal Policy Heats Up as Growth Slows
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas