Bear Market Mauls High-Tech CDRs
Of the many places I’ve lived and visited over the years, China has to take the prize as land of déjà vu for business trends. That’s probably because its market economy is so young that the concept of learning from your mistakes has yet to really sink in. As a result, it really does feel like you often see the same patterns and mistakes getting repeated time and again, even though people should really know better.
- 1 Own Goal? China Company Faces Massive Customer Refund If France Wins World Cup
- 2HNA Unveils New Leadership Lineup After Death of Co-Chairman Wang
- 3Opinion: How Did China Leapfrog Everyone in E-Commerce?
- 4Debate Over China’s Fiscal Policy Heats Up as Growth Slows
- 5Luxury Brands Slash Price Tags in China
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas