BMW to Build Battery-Powered Mini in New China Venture
The German carmaker BMW Group will produce its Mini cars outside Europe for the first time in a new joint venture to build electric-powered vehicles in China, the world’s largest auto market.
BMW and China’s Great Wall Motor Co. announced a 50-50 joint venture Tuesday, to be located in Zhangjiagang, Jiangsu province. The new venture will produce the battery-powered Mini and Great Wall’s electric models, BMW said in a statement.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas