BMW, Great Wall in Talks to Roll Mini Into China
Great Wall Motor Co. Ltd. said Friday that it is in talks for a joint venture to make BMW’s Mini car models in China, ending days of speculation that had sparked a rally for the Chinese company’s shares.
A site for the venture is still being discussed, according to Great Wall, which has no previous relationship with the German auto giant. The new partnership would be the second car-making venture for BMW in China, following its older joint venture with Brilliance China Automotive Holdings Ltd., based in the northeastern city of Shenyang.
- 1 Own Goal? China Company Faces Massive Customer Refund If France Wins World Cup
- 2HNA Unveils New Leadership Lineup After Death of Co-Chairman Wang
- 3Opinion: How Did China Leapfrog Everyone in E-Commerce?
- 4Luxury Brands Slash Price Tags in China
- 5Debate Over China’s Fiscal Policy Heats Up as Growth Slows
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas