Chinese Employer Cooperating in FBI Investigation of Ex-Apple Worker
A local self-driving car startup said it is cooperating with a U.S. investigation into one of its employees who has been charged with stealing trade secrets from Apple Inc.
Xiaopeng Motors said Wednesday that it sealed the computer and office equipment of Zhang Xiaolang after it was informed on June 27 that U.S. authorities were investigating him. The company said it will continue to actively cooperate with authorities.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas