Chipmakers Micron, Hynix Confirm Probe by Chinese Regulator
Leading global memory-chip manufacturers Hynix and Micron have confirmed visits to their offices by Chinese antitrust regulators, as part of a probe targeting the pricing practices of major foreign chipmakers.
The visits came at a sensitive time, as the U.S. and China remain on the brink of a trade war after two days of talks in Beijing over the weekend ended with no announcement on a concrete agreement.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas