Tiger Brokers Runs with the Unicorns
China’s club of high-tech “unicorns” has a Tiger as its newest member.
Tiger Brokers, an online brokerage whose platform helps China-based investors buy U.S. stocks, said on Wednesday it has raised $80 million in its latest funding round, in a deal that values the company at just over $1 billion — the threshold a startup must cross to be classified as a unicorn.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas