Another Rural Bank’s Credit Rating Slashed
Another rural bank’s credit rating has been downgraded after a downturn in the manufacturing sector led to a rise in bad loans while tighter regulations have made it harder to disguise stressed assets.
Shandong Zouping Rural Commercial Bank Co. Ltd. had its rating lowered one notch to A+ from AA- with a negative outlook, Golden Credit Rating International Co. Ltd. said in a report released on Monday. This means while it is likely that it will be able to repay short and long-term debt, its solvency might be at risk, according to the ratings company. Secondary bonds of 2 billion yuan ($300 million) were also cut to A from A+.
- 1Renowned Stanford Physicist Shoucheng Zhang Dies at 55
- 2Why Former Australian Leader Believes China is About to Outflank Trump on Trade
- 3China: Meng Wanzhou is a Chinese Citizen
- 4Update: Huawei CFO Arrested for Allegedly Violating U.S. Sanctions on Iran
- 5Arrested Huawei Executive Reportedly Linked to Firm That Once Tried to Sell U.S. Goods to Iran
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas