New-Energy Car Sales Double Despite Subsidy Slowdown
New-energy vehicles sales in China during the first half of the year doubled to 412,000 units, according to a government-backed industry association.
The vehicles sold over the period include 313,000 purely electrical vehicles and 99,000 hybrids, according to statistics released (link in Chinese) Wednesday by the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers. The total number of passenger cars sold during the period, including new-energy vehicles, was about 14 million — a 5.57% year-on-year increase.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas