Self-Driving Startup Pony.ai Secures $214 Million Since January
Pony.ai, a self-driving startup founded by veterans of Baidu Inc. and Google Inc., announced it has secured a total of $214 million in funding within six months.
The company, which is less than 2 years old, has obtained $102 million in its second round of funding, it said in a statement Wednesday. This followed its first funding round in January, in which it raised $112 million.
- 1 Own Goal? China Company Faces Massive Customer Refund If France Wins World Cup
- 2HNA Unveils New Leadership Lineup After Death of Co-Chairman Wang
- 3Opinion: How Did China Leapfrog Everyone in E-Commerce?
- 4Debate Over China’s Fiscal Policy Heats Up as Growth Slows
- 5Luxury Brands Slash Price Tags in China
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas