Self-Driving Startup Pony.ai Secures $214 Million Since January
Pony.ai, a self-driving startup founded by veterans of Baidu Inc. and Google Inc., announced it has secured a total of $214 million in funding within six months.
The company, which is less than 2 years old, has obtained $102 million in its second round of funding, it said in a statement Wednesday. This followed its first funding round in January, in which it raised $112 million.
- 1Renowned Stanford Physicist Shoucheng Zhang Dies at 55
- 2Why Former Australian Leader Believes China is About to Outflank Trump on Trade
- 3China: Meng Wanzhou is a Chinese Citizen
- 4Update: Huawei CFO Arrested for Allegedly Violating U.S. Sanctions on Iran
- 5Arrested Huawei Executive Reportedly Linked to Firm That Once Tried to Sell U.S. Goods to Iran
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas