On Beijing’s Bumper, Shanghai Allows Driverless Road Tests
Shanghai has given the green light for public road-testing of autonomous vehicles, three months after Beijing rolled out a similar policy.
State-owned SAIC Motor Corp. Ltd. and electric car startup NIO have received permits, the Shanghai city government said on Thursday.
Like the Beijing policy, cars will still need a driver, according to a document published Tuesday by the Shanghai Municipal Transportation Commission and two other agencies.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas