Grassland-Protection Rules Flouted, Investigation Finds
Authorities in China said they have uncovered thousands of violations of rules meant to protect the country’s grassland, and that many of the cases may result in criminal charges.
China’s National Forestry and Grassland Administration reported some 82,000 violations from 2013 to 2017, of which 2,400 are being handled by judicial authorities for potential charges.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas