HNA Dumps Latest Mega-Asset in Ongoing Fire Sale
HNA Group is selling a 30% stake in its aircraft lessor unit Avolon Holdings Ltd., as the conglomerate continues to reduce its massive debt load following a years-long global buying spree.
Its Shenzhen-listed unit, Bohai Capital Holding Co. Ltd., has agreed to sell the holdings to Orix Aviation Systems Ltd., a subsidiary of Japanese financial services group Orix Corp., for $2.2 billion, Avolon said in a company statement on Wednesday. The deal is expected to be completed by the fourth quarter this year.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas