Wang Jian: HNA Loses Its Leader in Uncertain Times
For nearly three decades, Wang Jian was one of the twin engines that turbocharged Chinese conglomerate HNA Group into one of the world’s top 500 companies.
His sudden death Tuesday in an accident in France has cast a shadow over the future of HNA, China’s most acquisitive firm and one that already had its hands full coping with debt and Beijing’s crackdown on outbound investment.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas