Exporters Accelerate Shipments as Trade War Takes Hold
It has become almost impossible to get shipments loaded on trans-Pacific cargo ships as the trade war between China and U.S. escalates, shippers say.
Companies exporting goods to the U.S. are trying to accelerate shipments to beat scheduled and threatened new tariffs. Meanwhile, shipping companies are canceling departures and cutting capacity in anticipation of reduced demand.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas