China Strikes Back With Second Tranche of Tariffs
The trade war between the world’s two largest economies rolled into a second round.
China returned fire Wednesday evening Beijing time with new tariffs on $16 billion of annual American imports shortly after the Trump administration unveiled its next round of tariffs on an equivalent amount of Chinese imports.
China's Customs Tariff Commission, under the State Council, published a list (link in Chinese) of 333 American imports that will face additional 25% tariffs starting Aug. 23.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas