Update: Sino-U.S. Trade War Begins
*New U.S. tariffs on Chinese goods in sectors including aerospace, information technology and automobiles were immediately met by retaliatory levies
*While the impact on the world’s largest two economies will be modest, targeted industries could be seriously disrupted due to the highly specialized nature of global supply chains, analysts said
(Beijing) — The threat of a trade war has become a reality.
- 1 Own Goal? China Company Faces Massive Customer Refund If France Wins World Cup
- 2The World According to China’s No. 1 Travel Agent
- 3Opinion: How Did China Leapfrog Everyone in E-Commerce?
- 4 Biotech Firm BGI Denies Accusations of Property Development, Bribery
- 5China Urges American Companies to Help End Trade War
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas