Apple Supplier Foxconn to List Second Unit on Mainland
Major iPhone assembler Hon Hai Precision Industry Co. Ltd. is set to list its second subsidiary on the Chinese mainland, after the float of its first unit garnered overwhelming traction from investors in June.
Avary Holding (Shenzhen) Co. Ltd., a maker of printed circuit board (PCBs) under Taiwan’s Hon Hai, better known by its trade name, Foxconn, was issued a formal approval notice by the China Securities Regulatory Commission on Friday to float shares on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange. It received an initial approval on July 10.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas