Foxconn Industrial Now China’s Most Valuable Tech Firm Listed on Mainland
Foxconn Industrial Internet Co. Ltd., which makes cloud service equipment and industrial robots, has become China’s most valuable domestically listed tech company after its shares surged 44% in its trading debut in Shanghai on Friday.
Shares of Foxconn Industrial, a unit of the manufacturing giant Hon Hai Precision Industry Co. Ltd., rose 20% to 16.52 yuan ($2.58) during the pre-trading session on Friday morning. The stock surged further to notch a 44% gain as the market opened at 9:30 a.m., giving the stock a market capitalization of 390 billion yuan.
- 1China’s Moon Explorer Posts Photo of Sprouting Cotton Plant
- 2Huawei Canada Exec Quits as Scandal Continues to Embroil Company
- 3Luckin Coffee Reportedly Seeks IPO in Hong Kong
- 4Bank of China to Test Waters for Perpetual Bonds
- 5Apple Chief Counsel Accuses Qualcomm of Holding Smartphone-Makers for ‘Ransom’
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas