Foxconn’s Unit Gets Speedy Approval for Shanghai IPO
Foxconn Industrial Internet, a unit of the world's largest contract electronics manufacturer that assembles Apple's iPhones, won speedy approval on Thursday for its initial public offering in China.
The approval took just 36 days — a breathtaking pace in China that underscored the county’s determination to attract new economy companies to its stock markets.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas