Cash-Strapped HNA Unit Misses Loan Repayment
A tourist site development unit of embattled HNA Group has missed a repayment on a loan extended by a trust company, in the latest sign of distress coming from the debt-heavy group.
HNA Innovation Co. Ltd.’s missed payment was first reported in a disclosure (link in Chinese) by Hunan Trust Co. Ltd. on Thursday, and later confirmed by (link in Chinese) HNA Innovation, according to separate statements from each side.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas