Italy Wants to Be China’s Gateway to Europe, Partner in Africa
Italy aims to be China’s leading economic and trade partner in Europe and is open to becoming a Mediterranean transport hub for Beijing’s Belt and Road Initiative, the country’s undersecretary of state for economic development said in an interview with Caixin.
“We are exploring the possibility of having closer cooperation and for Italy to be the leader in Europe in the relationship with China,” Michele Geraci told Caixin. He spoke during a 10-day visit to China from late August to early September.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas