National Energy Administration Chief Faces Corruption Probe
China’s top energy official is being investigated on suspicion of corruption, the country’s central anti-graft watchdog announced Friday.
Nur Bekri, director of the National Energy Administration and a member of China’s Uygur ethnic minority, is suspected of “severe disciplinary violations,” a term commonly used to refer to corruption, the Central Commission for Discipline Inspection said. The commission did not say what the suspected violations are.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas