China Takes Money Laundering Oversight Online
China stepped up its anti-money laundering campaign by putting online financial institutions under regulatory oversight.
The top financial regulators — the central bank, the China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission and the China Securities Regulatory Commission — jointly issued guidelines Wednesday setting anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing requirements for the burgeoning internet financial sector.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas