Haier Bets on Appliance Prowess to Power $700 Million German Fundraising
Appliance giant Qingdao Haier Co. Ltd. on Friday announced the pricing for a new offering of shares in Germany, aiming to raise as much as $700 million as it becomes the first company to list on a newly launched European board for Chinese firms.
Haier set a price range of 1 euro ($1.16) to 1.5 euros for the up to 400 million shares it plans to issue, according to a company filing (link in Chinese) to the Shanghai Stock Exchange. About 265 million shares will be sold in the initial listing, with the remainder in an overallotment option if demand is strong.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas