Online Car Trader Plans to Sell Used Vehicles at 20,000 Gas Stations
A visitor to a PetroChina gas station in southern China might be able to grab a magazine, eat a quick snack or visit the restroom before hitting the road. If online car-trading platform Hangzhou Dasouche Auto Service Co. Ltd. has its way, the visitor may have walked to the station, but will have driven off in a newly purchased set of wheels.
This is because the company, better known as Souche.com, meaning “searching for cars” in Mandarin, announced on Thursday an agreement (link in Chinese) with state-owned PetroChina Kunlun Hospitality Co. Ltd. to open used-car outlets at more than 20,000 of the latter’ s stores.
- 1In Depth: Tesla Charges Into China
- 2China Biz Roundup Podcast: Factory Inflation Stalls, iPhone Discounts, and Private Kindergarten Closures
- 3Update: China’s New Credit Growth Hits Record High
- 4 Operators of ‘Underground Banks’ Which Move Cash Out of China to Face Jail
- 5China Suspends Registration of Direct Selling Firms
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas