Former Datang Telecom Chief Linked to Bribery Case
A former state telecom executive accepted at least 650,000 yuan ($94,024) of bribes to help a private company pocket more than 90 million yuan of illegal gains, a recently released court verdict showed.
The executive, Zhen Caiji, is the former chairman of state-owned Datang Telecom Group and a former executive vice president of China Telecom Corp. Ltd., one of the country’s three state telecom operators.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas