Retired CDB Chief Implicated in Alleged Corruption
* Hu helped CEFC China units to gain a stake in Bank of Hainan and a $4.8 billion credit line from CDB, CCTV reported.
* CDB is the biggest creditor of embattled CEFC China.
The graft trial of former Gansu party boss Wang Sanyun brought to light allegations of a corrupt network linking Wang with a disgraced energy tycoon and a recently retired policy bank chief.
- 1In Depth: Tesla Charges Into China
- 2China Biz Roundup Podcast: Factory Inflation Stalls, iPhone Discounts, and Private Kindergarten Closures
- 3Update: China’s New Credit Growth Hits Record High
- 4 Operators of ‘Underground Banks’ Which Move Cash Out of China to Face Jail
- 5China Suspends Registration of Direct Selling Firms
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas