The Graft Network Casting a Shadow Over Gansu
* Investigators detected widespread violations and nepotism among officials in Gansu
* Gansu’s political environment has been 'severely damaged,' the CCDI said
Yu Haiyan spent more time in late 2016 walking along the banks of the Yellow River which flows through Lanzhou, a city he had overseen since 2012.
But Yu enjoyed neither the leisure of the walking nor the scenery of the northwest city as he nervously threw mobile phones, watches and other items into the fast-running stream.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas