With New Investment, Screen-Maker Visionox Sees Bright Future in Bendable Displays
Display-panel manufacturer Visionox Technology Inc. said it has forged an agreement with a local government to build a 44 billion yuan ($6.3 billion) facility to churn out active-matrix organic light-emitting-diode (AMOLED) displays, as it bets on the mass adoption of bendable screens in smart gadgets.
The company has signed a partnership framework with the government of Hefei in East China’s Anhui province, according to a filing to the Shenzhen Stock Exchange Saturday (link in Chinese).
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas