Central Bank Steps Up Financial Backing for Small Business
China’s central bank Monday unveiled measures to further increase financing availability to small enterprises in the government’s latest move to support the private sector.
The measures include adding 150 billion yuan ($21.6 billion) of relending and rediscount quotas targeting the financing needs of micro and small businesses. The new quotas come on top of another 150 billion yuan of similar quotas that were issued in June.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas