Central Bank Offers More Financial Backing to Small Enterprises
* The policy moves reflect concerns that liquidity tightening is weighing on business
* These measures are expected to provide credit of more than 100 billion yuan
China’s central bank issued guidelines Monday with measures to encourage lending to small and micro businesses in the government’s latest move to expand financial support for small enterprises.
The measures followed the central bank’s decision Sunday to cut some banks' reserve requirement ratios on July 5 to support qualified debt-for-equity swap programs and help small business financing. The State Council outlined a series of policies last week to improve credit availability to small companies.
- 1 Own Goal? China Company Faces Massive Customer Refund If France Wins World Cup
- 2HNA Unveils New Leadership Lineup After Death of Co-Chairman Wang
- 3Opinion: How Did China Leapfrog Everyone in E-Commerce?
- 4Luxury Brands Slash Price Tags in China
- 5Debate Over China’s Fiscal Policy Heats Up as Growth Slows
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas