Central Bank to Accept Lower-Grade Collateral for Lending Facility
The People’s Bank of China (PBOC) is broadening the kinds of collateral it accepts for medium-term lending operations, aiming to increase support for smaller firms, agriculture and the green economy in particular.
The PBOC said it will accept AA-grade-and-above small-and-micro enterprise bonds, green bonds, and agriculture-related financial bonds; AA+ and AA grade corporate credit bonds; and high-quality small and micro-enterprise loans and green loans as collateral for its Medium-Term Lending Facility (MLF), according to a statement issued June 1.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas