This Week’s Movers and Shakers
World of Finance
Xu Ming (徐明) will be the new general manager of China’s over-the-counter stock exchange, replacing Li Ming (李明), who left nearly three months ago to head the securities regulator’s Jiangsu province office. Previously, Xu’s worked for more than 20 years at the Shanghai Stock Exchange, a role in which he was mainly responsible for legal affairs.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas