3D Printing Startup to Take on Big Guns After Cash Infusion
Chinese 3D printing startup Ultracraft has raised 325 million yuan ($46.97 million) from investors led by IDG Capital, a company source has revealed to Caixin.
Other investors in the Guangzhou-based startup’s A-round fundraising include two Shenzhen-based investment firms, said the source, who declined to be named as the information has yet to be made public. Ultracraft plans to use the funds to “ramp up research on the 3D industrial chain and hire more talents,” and the firm “aims to be a leading digital product and services provider.”
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas