Australia Foreign Minister to Visit China, First Ministerial Visit in 18 Months
(AFR) — Australian Foreign Minister Marise Payne will meet her Chinese counterpart in Beijing on Thursday in the latest sign of a thaw in Australia’s relationship with its biggest trading partner.
Payne will visit China from Wednesday to Friday this week for a formal strategic dialogue between the two countries.
It will be the first time an Australian foreign minister has visited China since a frosty meeting between Payne’s predecessor Julie Bishop and China’s Foreign Minister Wang Yi in February 2016.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas