Xiaomi Teams Up With Developer to Buy Land for New Beijing Offices
Smartphone-maker Xiaomi Corp. and real estate developer China Resources Land Ltd. have jointly purchased a plot of land in Beijing’s suburbs, a move that industry sources said was made necessary by the former’s fast-expanding business.
Both parties spent a combined 2.7 billion yuan ($390 million) for a 46,848-square-meter (11.58-acre) plot of land in Changping district at a city government auction, according to a statement (link in Chinese) posted on the website of the Beijing Municipal Commission for City Planning and Land Resources Management on Monday.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas