China, Myanmar Move Ahead With Sea Port Project
China and Myanmar are moving ahead with a China-backed deep-sea port project in Kyaukpyu, 250 miles northwest of Yangon, following nearly three years of twists and turns.
Myanmar officials and Chinese investors are scheduled to sign a framework agreement for the Kyaukpyu port project Thursday in the capital city, Nay Pyi Taw, a spokesman at Myanmar’s Ministry of Commerce told Caixin.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas