Developer Booted From Stock Market Amid Cleanup
Property developer Zhonghong Holdings Group became the first company in China to be delisted by regulators because of poor share price performance amid a company debt crisis.
The Shenzhen Stock Exchange announced the delisting Thursday as Zhonghong’s shares have constantly traded below par value. Zhonghong will enter a delisting period of 30 trading days starting Nov. 16 and be removed from the exchange thereafter, the bourse said.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas