Game Publisher Makes IPO During Industry Crackdown
Tencent-backed game publisher iDreamSky Technology Holdings Ltd. said Monday it aims to raise up to HK$990 million ($126.5 million) in a Hong Kong initial public offering (IPO), as it becomes the latest Chinese firm to seek a higher valuation by re-listing in Asia after privatizing from New York.
The offering will provide a litmus test of investor sentiment towards China’s online gaming industry, as it becomes one of the sector’s first since Beijing launched a major clampdown earlier this year.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas