Video Game Studios in Crisis After Government Freezes Market
“A dozen friends of mine in the gaming industry have been squeezed financially, and some have neared bankruptcy,” said an executive from a midsize game company. “There could be thousands of companies facing this predicament.”
This is not an exaggeration. Many companies are facing the greatest challenge to their survival yet after China stopped approving new video game releases — and freezing the world’s largest market.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas