Beijing Posts Record Daily Land Sales Amid Cooling Signs
Beijing posted a daily land sales record Monday with total transactions of 31.6 billion yuan ($4.6 billion), as city authorities accelerate sales toward the year-end.
The municipal government put 13 plots up for auction with 12 of them selling, according to the capital city’s land and resources regulator. The number of plots sold and the total transaction value hit record highs.
- 1Opinion: Sacrificing Half the World’s People Undercuts ‘The Wandering Earth’s’ Humanistic Message
- 2Two Large Chinese Borrowers Are Said to Miss Bond Payments
- 3China Biz Roundup Podcast: Factory Inflation Stalls, iPhone Discounts, and Private Kindergarten Closures
- 4Holiday Spending Bodes Poorly for China’s Economy This Year
- 5 Operators of ‘Underground Banks’ Which Move Cash Out of China to Face Jail
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas