Beijing Posts Record Daily Land Sales Amid Cooling Signs
Beijing posted a daily land sales record Monday with total transactions of 31.6 billion yuan ($4.6 billion), as city authorities accelerate sales toward the year-end.
The municipal government put 13 plots up for auction with 12 of them selling, according to the capital city’s land and resources regulator. The number of plots sold and the total transaction value hit record highs.
- 1Renowned Stanford Physicist Shoucheng Zhang Dies at 55
- 2Why Former Australian Leader Believes China is About to Outflank Trump on Trade
- 3China: Meng Wanzhou is a Chinese Citizen
- 4Update: Huawei CFO Arrested for Allegedly Violating U.S. Sanctions on Iran
- 5Arrested Huawei Executive Reportedly Linked to Firm That Once Tried to Sell U.S. Goods to Iran
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas