Alibaba Executive Tapped as Ant Financial’s New President
Ant Financial Services Group has tapped a former Alibaba executive as its new president, filling the long-vacant position after the fintech firm’s valuation hit $151 billion.
Hu Xiaoming took over the job at the Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. affiliate after three years at the helm of its cloud computing unit, Alibaba Cloud, Ant Financial announced Thursday. The position had been vacant since former Ant Financial President Jing Xiandong was elevated to CEO in October 2016.
- 1Opinion: Sacrificing Half the World’s People Undercuts ‘The Wandering Earth’s’ Humanistic Message
- 2Two Large Chinese Borrowers Are Said to Miss Bond Payments
- 3China Biz Roundup Podcast: Factory Inflation Stalls, iPhone Discounts, and Private Kindergarten Closures
- 4Holiday Spending Bodes Poorly for China’s Economy This Year
- 5 Operators of ‘Underground Banks’ Which Move Cash Out of China to Face Jail
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas