Alibaba Executive Tapped as Ant Financial’s New President
Ant Financial Services Group has tapped a former Alibaba executive as its new president, filling the long-vacant position after the fintech firm’s valuation hit $151 billion.
Hu Xiaoming took over the job at the Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. affiliate after three years at the helm of its cloud computing unit, Alibaba Cloud, Ant Financial announced Thursday. The position had been vacant since former Ant Financial President Jing Xiandong was elevated to CEO in October 2016.
- 1Renowned Stanford Physicist Shoucheng Zhang Dies at 55
- 2Why Former Australian Leader Believes China is About to Outflank Trump on Trade
- 3China: Meng Wanzhou is a Chinese Citizen
- 4Update: Huawei CFO Arrested for Allegedly Violating U.S. Sanctions on Iran
- 5Arrested Huawei Executive Reportedly Linked to Firm That Once Tried to Sell U.S. Goods to Iran
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas