Five Things to Know as G-20 Leaders Meet
(Buenos Aires) — As the world’s most powerful leaders fly into Buenos Aires, the capital city of Argentina is in the final countdown for the Group of 20 summit starting Friday.
The annual summit has always been a highlighted event on the agendas of politicians, scholars, business chiefs and media as it brings together leaders of the world’s 20 leading industrialized and emerging economies to discuss the most important global issues.
- 1In Depth: Tesla Charges Into China
- 2China Biz Roundup Podcast: Factory Inflation Stalls, iPhone Discounts, and Private Kindergarten Closures
- 3Update: China’s New Credit Growth Hits Record High
- 4 Operators of ‘Underground Banks’ Which Move Cash Out of China to Face Jail
- 5In-Depth: Investment Group CMIG Starts Asset Sales Amid Liquidity Crunch
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas