New Economy Index Hits New High for 2018
The contribution of high-value-added industries to China’s overall economic inputs hit a new high this year in November, as capital inputs increased significantly, according to a private index released on Sunday.
The Mastercard Caixin BBD New Economy Index (NEI) climbed to 31.33 in November from October’s 29.8, indicating that “new economy” industries accounted for 31.33% of China’s overall economic input activities — the highest reading since December 2017. The NEI measures labor, capital and technology inputs in 10 emerging industries relative to those in all industries.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas